Saturday, April 17, 2004

Currently listening to: Pachelbel's Greatest Hits--The Ultimate Canon
(yes, it's the same piece in different versions -- 15 tracks of it ^_^)

* * *




Dork-o-Meter
Username
Dorkage - 86%
This QuickKwiz by pixielust - Taken 162 Times.





Open a fortune cookie!
Username
Do you like chinese food?
Your fortune Patience is the best remedy for every trouble.
Is luck on your side? (8) - Better not tell you. - (8)
This QuickKwiz by Confused_Pete - Taken 4770 Times.


* * *

Got this from M's sister's LJ -- I thought it was interesting --

I want everyone who reads this to ask me three questions, no more no less.

Ask me anything you want.

Then I want you to go to your journal, copy and paste this allowing your friends (including myself) to ask you anything.


* * *

Thngs fall into place--

Everything has been great so far -- my life's moving forward, I caught a glimpse of the future (and it's really lovely ^_^), things at home are great and I've never felt more at peace with myself than I do now (and the most important thing is my J).

Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, they have -- I've received news of something that I've always wanted ... no, dreamed about for so long now. I've considered this one one of my end goals and I've gotten my foot in the door na --

I am thrilled beyond belief and am hoping that _this_ is it.

Yes, am being vague -- I don't want to jinx it or raise expectations or set myself up for a fall -- I'll share when things become more clear. ^_^

I remember the entry I posted a while back about being part of some cosmic canon -- and it's apt that I am listening to 15 versions of it as I reflect about how things in my life (and in my J's life) are falling into place -- it is an amazing feeling: this sense of things just coming together and being able to see a complete image (instead of just pieces of it).

I'm glad my J is with me -- there's no describing this feeling of knowing that he's there for me; that he's with me.

I'm just in awe -- and I wonder what I did to deserve this good fortune... but am not going to bother with answers right now. I'm just going to savor the moment and let things be. ^_^

* * *

My youngest bro is back -- I missed him din pala. Hehehehe (*sweatdrop*)

We travel around a lot. Sometimes together, but most times separately and I've gotten used to this nomadic existence -- we were all born with wanderlust, so --

And then you realize that something is off when one of my sibs isn't there --
Something's missing when one of them isn't there --

And how things are restored when they come home. ^_^

It was a wonderful thing last night -- seeing my bro hunched over the boxes of VtES cards fixing up a deck for today's tournament. So normal, so mundane -- so right. ^_^

(Welcome home, bro ^_^)

* * *

And the loot!

Hehehehe -- best part about my bros travelling is the pasalubong you get when they come home ^_^ (and youngest bro always gives the best and most thoughtful presents ^_^)

He got us (we're both fans) ALL (and I mean ALL) the Jimmy Liao books -- he got me a blank book, a 2004 calendar and a set of notecards with Jimmy Liao's art on it. ^_^

And then 2 Szymborska collections of poetry ^_^ -- oh joy and jubilation! ^_^

And Wendelin van Draanen's (author of Flipped) Swear to Howdy -- (to fans of Flipped, I will lend you this book when am done with it. ^_^)

It promises to be a great weekend.

I'm loving this month. ^_^ So many good things are happening. ^_^ (and it's just halfway through -- gads! ^_^)

No comments: