Thursday, April 08, 2004

It's Thursday morning and there's nothing to do!

five details about you
- i like to read
- am craving chinese food
- i like taking walks (helps me clear my mind and refocus)
- i have a dark side (raaar!)
- i fall asleep a lot

five details about your appearance right now...
- wearing purple glasses
- i think my hair's too short (would like to grow it out a bit) and have red streaks added again ^^
- i like wearing skirts
- i don't like my knees >_<
- i don't like wearing heels

five things you did yesterday...
- read Intsik for thesis
- had left-over Chinese for breakfast
- walked to Greenhills with bro
- spent time with my J
- had a grande Starbucks iced tea (while walking to Greenhills with bro)

five memorable things you did in the last year...
... wow, interesting question -- the most important thing that i did last year was to make the decision to take down the walls and take a leap of faith. A kept reading it in the cards -- the ice-olation and the need to break through ... i think i've managed to do that ^_^

five things that make you happy...
- my J
- spending time with my sibs
- a good book and friends who've read the same book (so i have someone to talk about it)
- getting to see things fall into place (not necessarily for me -- i like it when things work out for other people as well ^_^)
- happy shipment day at the store ^_^

five things that impress you...
- intelligence
- good conversation
- Tony Leung Chiu-Wai (lol!)
- man's ability to transcend his limitations
- humility

five things that don't impress you...
- stupidity
- humor at the expense of others
- people who don't know their place

... basta, when i've lost faith in something -- that's it.

five things you can't live without...
- my sibs (and parents)
- my books, notebooks and pen
- my pc and dsl connection (ambabaw ko...)
- my house
- enough money to get by

... yes, yes and my J -- (lines 9 to 11 of Auden's poem IX in the Twelve Songs series, written April 1936 -- change "was" to "is" ^_^)

five songs you know all the words to, even without the music:
- most of the songs from RENT (but i still prefer singing along to it)
- Tori Amos songs
- DMB's Crash into Me
- Lisa Loeb's Stay

... i don't sing very well, kaya i prefer to sing along to things ^_^

five locations you'd like to run away to:
- Cambridge
- Singapore
- Boracay (well, not really -- too close to Iloilo)
- any hotel room that's paid for and has complimentary breakfast
- anywhere with my J ("...wherever you'll take me" -- Tony Leung Chiu-Wai in Chungking Express ^_^)

* * *

No comments: