Saturday, April 03, 2004

1: grab the book nearest to you. turn to page 18, find line 4. write down here what it says:
alienated) 1 make someone feel isol-
from Oxford Colour Dictionary

2: stretch your left arm out as far as you can. what do you touch first?:
the picture of me and my J ^_^

3: what is the last thing you watched on TV?:
MYX or MTV

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
4am

5: now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
3:27am

6: with the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
nothing else -- it's too early for other sounds

7: when did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
yesterday morning to go to work

8: before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
bloghopped, read about the mother who killed 2 of her sons because God told her to =P (on Yahoo News)

9: what are you wearing?:
pajamas

10: did you dream last night? what about?:
I think so, but I don't remember

11: when did you last laugh? why?:
yesterday (it's too early to start laughing ^_^) I was trying to scam my J into giving me pool during the third round of VtES (it was fun being on the same table as him)

12: what is on the walls of the room you are in?:
two wall scrolls and a poster -- Noir, Sakura Taisen (Tokyo and Paris)

13: seen anything weird lately?
I see a lot of weird things ^_^ -- last one that comes to mind is a woman walking around Megamall barefoot (she was holding her sandals in one hand -- I think she was foreign)

14: what do you think of this quiz?:
very interesting -- got nothing better to do this early in the morning

15: what is the last film you saw?:
Love Actually in the theater and LoEG on VCD

16: if you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
plane tickets to travel all over! ^_^

17: tell me something about you that I don't know:
wow -- had to think about this one -- can't seem to pull one from memory...
Ah, I once tried to read a dictionary from cover to cover and made a list of all the words I liked (I think I didn't get past "b" =P)

18: if you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
eliminate poverty, re-distribute resources

19: do you like to dance?:
no. don't really know how. (but, in fits of madness, i do dance ^_^)

20: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or some one who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?:
nutcase =P

21: imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
Kalen

21: imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Oliver -- hehehehe

22: would you ever consider living abroad?:
No -- I've always been given this option and I've always turned it down. There is no place I'd rather be in but here -- I still think we have the best of all worlds and, despite our shitty political and economic situation, I still like being here.

23: will you pass on this survey?:
No need to pass -- people will probably drop by my blog and answer this on their own ^_^

* * *

I find it difficult to express all that I am feeling -- I'm happy, but happy does not even begin to describe me right now. People have mentioned that I'm glowing; that there's something "new" (B even took a picture of me, claiming it's the "new" me) -- I don't quite know what they see, but I know why they see it --

I love my J; I'm in love with my J -- when I see the picture of us, I can't help but smile = stress reliever! (not that I've been experiencing stress lately ^_^). It's an amazing thing -- feeling this for someone (I didn't think I was capable of it --) and to know that someone feels it for you.

Everything is falling into place -- and it's such a wonderful sight to see (and I'm glad I get to see this). ^_^

* * *

We had dinner the other night with my cousins -- and it was so much fun! My cousins had recently acquired this and J and I played a game of Wishi Washi (basically, the entire television screen is a dirty window and we used our hands to clean it -- the faster you do it, the more windows you clean and the higher your score is = perfect game for an OC person like me ^_^)

We introduced him to my niece and she wasn't scared of him (a good thing ^_^) -- I think she would have let him hold her if he only knew how ^_^

I told J that I wish there was a way to capture that moment -- us sitting there in my cousins' room while my cousins were doing silly things with the Eye Toy, and my other cousin was trying to convince our niece to pose and smile with her for a picture. Nothing really spectacular happened, but it was this general feeling of ease that made the evening so special. ^_^

* * *

In thesis news --

I've started re-immersing myself in my thesis. Erg. Boring stuff really. =P

Am planning to defend my thesis proposal this coming June or July, so I have to find a mentor and a panel. I want to graduate next March, which means that I have to defend my thesis (5 of the 6 chapters haven't been written yet ^_^) this December. ~sigh~

No comments: