Thursday, April 29, 2004

2:24am

Yes, I am awake and I don't know why.

Bleh --

* * *

These days --

Dragged my J to the Clubhouse for lunch yesterday -- it was my first time back there since undergrad and, sitting in those benches, (drowning my inihaw in suka) brought back so many happy memories of freshman and sophomore year --

I was returning the courtesy -- last Saturday, my J took me on a walking tour around UP (brought me to see his old org tambayan and his college) and treated me to isaw as a final stop -- yum! (I want to go back for more ^_^)

I'm thinking of taking him to Cervini Caf (but they changed concessionaires daw? Does this mean no more basilog?) or ISO next -- (and am hoping he'll bring me to Chateau Verde -- *hint hint* ^_^)

* * *

Finished reading Wendelin van Draanen's Swear to Howdy -- disappointing =P (it lacked the charm of Flipped -- all it had was a really pretty cover)

On my read list:
1. White Teeth by Zadie Smith (my J lent me a copy)
2. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (it never fails -- every summer I try to read this book and I haven't been able to finish reading it. Maybe this time I will ^_^)

No comments: