Sunday, April 18, 2004

+ Ten Things I Miss:
[1] my bro (one of them is still in the US)
[2] potato salad from Oliver's
[3] Fully Booked/PowerPlant -- haven't been here in a while
[4] my blanket in Iloilo
[5] batchoy (from Iloilo)
[6] well, I am missing an important book =P (I can't find it in my house!)
[7] slushies
[8] QOO (damn my youngest bro for introducing us to this)
[9] some of my friends (but I think am meeting up with some of them this Wednesday ^_^)
[10] evenings in Chaos with J and B (and occasionally, their friend P)

+ Nine Things I Hate:
[1] Quezon City bureaucracy
[2] the coming May elections and the circus that is campaign period
[3] that the exchange rate is almost PhP56 to $1
[4] stupidity (I really cannot tolerate this)
[5] liver and ampalaya
[6] the Bureau of Internal Revenue
[7] being abandoned
[8] days when I am not zen with the world
[9] all those American Idol-wannabe shows on local television (and Kris Aquino)

Eight Things I Love:
[1] my J!!!
[2] my sibs!!!
[3] clothes (skirts! and pretty tops)
[4] getting to spend time with my J!!!
[5] bonding sessions with sibs!!!
[6] shopping for clothes (lol! do you detect a pattern already?)
[7] really good plays/musicals (the whole first run of RENT and Blue Rep's Footloose and Mr. 80%)
[8] quiet time

Seven Things I Want To Do Eventually:
[1] teach in a university
[2] submit to the Palanca
[3] go to the beach and wear a bikini ^_^
[4] participate in quiz night at the Craic
[5] learn how to drive
[6] take yoga/pilates
[7] travel with my J

+ Six Favorite Cities:
[1] Iloilo
[2] Singapore
[3] not a city -- Cambridge
[4] New York (only because of Broadway)
[5] Manila
[6] Cebu

+ Five Songs I Can Hear Over and Over:
[1] Crash into Me by DMB
[2] Pachelbel's Canon
[3] the OST for The Classic (yes, I am cheating and including an entire album)
[4] Taxi Ride by Tori Amos
[5] What Can I Do by The Corrs

+ Four Words That Describe Me:
[1] Weird/Crazy
[2] open-minded
[3] practical/rational
[4] loved ^_^

+ Three Things I Want to Change:
[1] my grade for the comprehensive exam (a higher mark, please ^_^)
[2] the economic and political situation in the Philippines
[3] some aspects of my past (but not really -- I wouldn't be who I am now if it weren't for these things in my past)

+ Two Kinds of People I Want to Disappear:
[1] everyone who works for the BIR/corrupt people in government
[2] evil people (serial killers, murderers, etc.)

+ One Thing I Want:
[1] some money to go clothes/shoe shopping ^_^

* * *

Had a fun Saturday --

It was the last tourney for the Prophecy League (VtES) and the outcome was great -- all the fun people were there. ^_^ The games were pretty fast (everyone was bleeding!) and we ended before 4.

J and I decided to abandon our initial plan of going to Eastwood and ended up going to Galleria to watch Taking Lives (in hindsight, we really should have bitten the bullet and just watched Paycheck).

It was a wonderful day -- I felt bright and cheery the whole time (even if I got massacred in all 3 rounds of VtES games). (I really like it that things are falling into place ^_^)

* * *

Am LJ-hopping right now --

1. My REAL first name:
2. Where did we meet?
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
4. How long have you known me?
5. When is the last time we saw each other?
6. What kind of car do I drive?
7. How many piercings and tattoos do I have - can you name them all?
8. When you first saw me what was your impression?
9. When's my Birthday?
10. Color hair?
11. Color eyes?
12. Do I have any siblings - if so, name them and their gender(s)?
13. Have you ever had a crush on me?
14. Have you ever been jealous of me?
15. What's one of my favorite things to do outdoors?
16. Name my favorite childhood pet and what it was?
17. Do you remember one of the 1st things I said to you?
18. What's my favorite type of music?
19. What is the best feature about me?
(Don't answer if you don't want to.)
20. Am I shy or outgoing?
21. Would you say I am funny ha ha or funny sarcastic?
22. Am I a rebel or do I follow all the rules?
23. Would you consider me a friend, an acquaintance, or a good friend?
24. Would you call me preppy, slutty, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else?
25. Have you ever seen me cry?
26. If there were one good nickname for me what would it be?
26a. Do you know my childhood nickname?
27. Who is my favorite author?
28. If I had broccoli stuck in my teeth would you tell me?

No comments: