Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Currently listening to Tori Amos' Tales from a Librarian

* * *

From G's blog

WHAT ARE YOU... answer in complete sentences

...afraid of the most and why? Death -- there's still so much I want to do with my life and I realized, recently, that I've got so much to live for. I also recognize that there is no escaping death, so I'm trying to live out as much of my life as I possibly can.

...hiding and why? That I crumble and fall more easily and quickly than people think. People see me as this pillar of strength and I really am not as strong or as a sturdy as people think I am. ^_^

...thinking and why? Thesis! Erg -- I have to defend my thesis proposal this coming first semester and I need to re-read all the material this summer. I'm also thinking of my J and how he's doing at his job. ^_^

...putting off and why? Re-organizing the bookshelves. Fixing the video collection. Working on my thesis. ~sigh~

...doing and why? Answering this blog survey. Listening to Tori Amos. Trying to clear my head. -- because there is a thesis that needs to be written and defended by December! =P

...trying not to think of and why? My thesis. (hay naku, am so redundant >_<)

...never going to do and why? Intentionally hurt people -- (I don't think I need to explain why)

...supposed to be doing and why? Soooo many things -- lol! ^_^

...keeping in your closet and why? my clothes because that's where they belong ^_^

* * *

Had an interesting talk with D, a fellow VtES player, this morning. No one was at the store so we listened to his compilation of Counting Crows songs and chatted --

I don't know how we got to the topic of relationships, but he started talking about his girlfriend and he got this really cute, silly grin on his face. I recognize that grin because I break out in the same grin when I talk about my J. D started apologizing for being such a sap and I just showed him the picture of me and my hunny and we laughed --

Later that day, J and B came by the store (so good to see you guys again! ^_^) and they told me that I was glowing -- and that made me smile.

Wow -- I'm happy. ^_^

No comments: