Saturday, March 13, 2004

Got this from M's LJ -- (changed all reference of LJ to Blog)

1.Your blog "user name" & what it means:
Kiteflying = I happen to like the imagery (full of hope, etc. = optimistic me)
Serpent Beneath the Flower = this was my first online journal entry (in my other journal)

2. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your blog represent who you actually are?
5? -- I filter a lot of things and thoughts.

3. How much about your life do you post to blog?
Enough of it, but not too much.

4. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
Yup yup -- my deep, deep thoughts ^_^

5. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own blog is to others?
It's not a consideration -- I blog for my own sake. If others read it, then they do. ^_^

6. From who/how did you find out about blogs?
Lots of people --

7. Has anyone ever started a blog because of you?
Yup! Two people = J and B.

8. Has anything on LJ ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
Yup --

9. How often do you respond to/comment on other peoples' blogs?
Not as much -- sometimes, I don't know what to say. Other times, it's better if I just said it to the person instead of leaving a comment.

10. Do you prefer to write in your blog, read other blogss?
I like doing both -- it has become a routine for me. I write about my thoughts for the day and then I visit the other blogs on my list to see how other people are doing. ^_^

11. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on your blog (or did it to someone else)?
No, thank God.

* * *

Currently listening to Sponge Cola -- thanks G ^_^

Don't Leave This Place by Sponge Cola

not the one
not the wave
not the call you failed to make
consequently left unsteady

class pictures
faded scribbles
not the bane of my existence
just the canvas of what was

don't look at me
and I won't look at you
I won't mind you
I am neither
can't you see

don't leave this place
where we learned to stand
on our feet
don't leave this place
where our lives were
once entwined

common sense of the morning
as mere remnants of a past
little nothings left behind

back then we would talk
and we'd talk
and we'd talk about
how real it could be

repaint my orange sku
squeeze it out and I'll
keep it all together
hold it in forever

we're just passing through

I wish I could stay
dream of something better
dream of something bigger

No comments: