Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Listening to Cynthia Alexander's Rippingyarns

* * *

How vulnerable you allow yourself to be
loving this angel with the missing wing
Why do you look at the ground and see the sparkle of the moonlight
and think they could be stars?

Where is your bliss?
Have you given it all to me?
Is that what makes me soar, despite my one wing?
I don't deserve it.

All my roads are yellow-bricked.
You make them golden.

* * *

It's all about placebos--

I was up at 430 this morning. This is because I slept really early last night (9ish) after slopping on some aromatherapy stuff that's supposed to regulate my moods -- yeah, right -- but it smelled good, so --

Am I feeling better? I don't know -- the real test is when I start relating to people later today. (I can't very well say that I bother me, can I? ^_^)

I think I'm okay -- guess that should be enough for now. ^_^

* * *

Dear everyone who is worried,

Please don't -- I'll be okay. ^_^

Thank you for caring. ^_^

* * *

From L's blog:

1. IF YOU WERE TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN DEATH, HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
I don't want it to hurt. I don't want to linger and waste away.

2. WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING THAT YOU WOULD DO IF U WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND FIND OUT THAT YOU'RE GENDER HAS CHANGED?
"Oh dear Lord!" -- freak out, siguro. (I like being a girl ^_^)

3. IF YOU WERE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO BECOME INVISIBLE, WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING THAT YOU WOULD DO?
Find a way to be visible again? ^_^

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
- Going to the beach on Sundays. Just sitting by the shore and listening to the water. Having cold spaghetti and lechon. Falling asleep in the car and having your dad carry you up to the house and put you to bed (since there are 5 of us, it alternates)

- Mom bringing home reams of tabloid size newsprint and we would run our own newspaper.

5. WHAT WAS THE VERY FIRST MOVIE THAT YOU SAW?
Star Wars? Jaws? The first movie to ever make an impression on me was Jaws.

6. DO YOU EVER DREAM OF BEING A POLITICIAN?
Yes. I wanted to be President of the country so I could drain some waterfalls and replace the water with Coke. ^_^ (I was a kid when I thought of this ^_^)

7. WHAT WAS THE WEIRDEST DREAM THAT YOU HAD?
Lots -- ^_^

8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?
Yes -- Pascal's wager ^_^ (but even without Pascal's wager, I still believe)

9. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR ALONE FOR AN HOUR?
Revel in the solitude ^_^

10. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT FINISHING STUDIES IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS?
Yes.

11. DO YOU ENJOY WATCHING OR LISTENING TO GHOST STORIES?
No. I get scared and I don't forget these things easily.

12. HAVE YOU HAD ANY PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES?
I can sometimes sense things. My room in the other house had an entity that wouldn't leave --

13. WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION?
Live my life. ^_^

14. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
have lots --

15. HOMOSEXUALITY.. OK OR NOT OK?
I respect people's choice. I don't see anything wrong with it.

16. IS IT OKAY FOR YOU TO FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GUY/GIRL THOUGH YOU ALREADY ARE COMMITTED WITH SOMEONE ELSE?
No.

17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD?
Any place that is unhappy and I can't do anything about it. (Dirty places -- because I'm OC)

18. DO YOU HAVE STAGE FRIGHT?
Yes, but when am up there na, it goes away.

19. HAVE YOU EVER IMAGINED YOURSELF KILLING ANYONE?
I delegate -- I will have someone do the dirty work for me.

20. HAVE YOU EVER STOLE ANYTHING IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE?
Yes. Nothing really big, though.

21. DO YOU HAVE ANY CELEBRITY FRIENDS? NAME ALL...
Hehehe -- not close friends. I'd say "acquaintances" --

22. HAVE YOU ENGANGED YOURSELF IN ANY BUSINESS BEFORE?
Am in one.

23. ARE YOU COMPUTER LITERATE?
Not really.

24. WHAT BORES YOU?
People I can't talk to. Movies that go nowhere.

25. IF OFFERED A MILLION PESO, WOULD YOU RUN NAKED IN YOUR STREET?
More than a mil siguro. But I don't think I will ever compromise myself for money.

26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RIDE AT ENCHANTED KINGDOM?
The log ride? Am really not a ride person eh -- (when my sister and I were at Euro Disney, we marked all the souvenir shops we could visit ^_^)

Least favorite ride: rollercoasters -- I get vertigo. =P

27. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONFINED IN A HOSPITAL? WHY?
No.

28. ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, DID YOU EVER DREAM OF BECOMING A NUN OR A PRIEST?
Yes. Although I don't think I will make a very good nun.

29. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE COMMERCIAL?
I like that gas commercial where the kid is buttering up to his future mother-in-law (shell? caltex?)

30. WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON THAT YOU'VE LEARNED IN YOUR LIFE?
I'm intelligent enough to know my limits. The value of being number 2. (live well, laugh often, love much ^_^)

31. WHAT'S YOUR GREATEST DREAM?
Peace and happiness.

32. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?
As happy as happy gets. ^_^

No comments: