Thursday, March 04, 2004

I finished reading a really great book today -- (Thanks, M for introducing me to this author ^_^)

Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen --

"... like the world is moving all around you, all beneath you, all inside you, and you're floating. Floating in midair. And the only thing keeping you from drifting away is the other person's eyes. They're connected to yours by some invisible physical force, and they hold you fast while the rest of the world swirls and twirls and falls completely away."

and

"Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss ... but every once in a while you find someone who's iridiscent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare."

... very light and very sweet story ^_^

* * *

I love the people in my life -- I learn so much from each one. My world is a playground and I have fun every day ^_^ (and, on those days that I don't -- the company is always excellent)

Thank you all. ^_^

* * *

I love orange juice --

The weather has been very crazy -- it's too hot!

I'm feeling a tickle in my throat (don't tell me I'm going to get sick =P)

... these sentences make very little sense -- sorry ^_^

* * *

Tempus fugit!

By this time, I would be making plans re: where am going for the Holy Week --

This year, I'm strangely compelled to stay put -- maybe just take a quick trip to the beach (be near the water) or something.

I wonder where my wanderlust went -- (now say this three times fast ^_^)




No comments: