Saturday, March 06, 2004

"To light a candle is to cast a shadow..."
- A Wizard of Earthsea, Ursula K LeGuin

... thanks B for lending me the books ^_^

* * *

See me be spontaneous --

M texted earlier today that he wanted to watch Mr. 80% again. I really wanted to watch this because I was impressed with BlueRep's Footloose and wanted to see more of their productions.

We dragged J along and had a grand time -- it was soooo funny! ^_^

Since M was bringing me, he decided to use the opportunity to bring me and J to Katre (which he has been raving about for the longest time) -- we had dinner there after the play. The place was great and the food was amazing! The service was excellent, too ^_^

* * *

Got a copy of Joss Stone's The Soul Sessions -- my golly! ganda! ^_^ (I listened to it twice in a row -- what a voice!)



No comments: