Monday, March 15, 2004

This is about the traffic situation in Katipunan -- read it if you think it's relevant to you.

* * *

Am currently reading Lewis Carroll -- (the Alice stories) because I woke up this morning and felt I was dealing with too much reality. I needed to escape and decided to take comfort in Lewis Carroll's words.

There is nothing wrong with reality -- except that it is too real, too in-your-face -- it's all so overwhelming. I just needed a break from it -- (and I got it today ^_^).

I felt like I had nothing more to say to the world, so I stayed quiet and just listened (except there was nothing much to hear)

~sigh~

Am still feeling a bit out of sorts -- I don't know if this has something to do with how the planets are aligned or there's something off in my cosmic universe -- I really don't know.

Maybe it's just me --

Hehehe -- interesting horoscope from Yahoo:
Just because being a hostess can be fun does not mean that it is not exhausting! You experience this first-hand today, as your house fills with people who have come from near and far. And it is not even Thanksgiving! Who invited all of these people, anyway? You sigh and return to the kitchen for yet another round of beverages. Your good humor and natural grace pulls you through this time with aplomb, as it always does.

* * *

Had a great day yesterday -- no one got what they needed, but we all got something we enjoyed --

The dimsum at Mongkok was great and the dessert from Ice Monster was yum. (The company, sibs and J, was excellent ^_^)

I watched Amelie (thoroughly enjoyed it) and spent the rest of the afternoon being quiet -- sibs were out and I was home alone.

I really enjoy the silence -- I love the stillness of it and the peace that comes with it.

... which is why I don't understand how I can wake up today and be so -- down.

~sigh~

Maybe it is just one of those days -- ^_^

* * *

Oh, I needed to do this one -- (got the idea from M's blog ^_^)

Tin and Tony Leung Chiu-Wai
  • Are rumoured to have conceived a pair of e-kids.
  • Intend to write to each other for the foreseeable future.
  • Feel wanted in every country.
  • Are the envy of all.
Orchestrated by ianiceboy


LOL! ^_^ -- I *heart* Tony Leung Chiu-Wai ^_^

No comments: