Thursday, July 05, 2007

I am thinking about --

1. Switching back to Globe. While I really like Sun's unlimited Talk and Text offer, I have been very annoyed with the limited coverage here in Iloilo and many lost messages. I'm also thinking about getting a post-paid plan because I don't like being caught in the middle of the night, mid-text message without load.

2. Getting a new cellphone. I know I'm getting a Sony Ericsson but I don't know which one to get. Globe currently has the K610i offered with its plans -- it's a really good phone with a 2MP camera and memory slot ... but the lure of the clamshell or slidephone. >_<

3. When to watch the Harry Potter movie -- my sister and Johann want to watch it on Wednesday but I am leery of the crowds. I am trying to convince the two of them to consider watching it the Monday after but I don't know if I can sway them.

4. What to buy in Singapore. Yes, I know it's 7 weeks away but I am excited and I want a lot of things so I am trying to prioritize. ^_^

5. Selling my current laptop and getting a smaller, lighter one.

6. What Johann and I are going to do for our wedding anniversary. Sitti will be performing at Escas in Iloilo ... but there's also the yummy Days Hotel Saturday buffet --

No comments: