Friday, December 26, 2008

More lists! --

5 Favorite Books
Admittedly, I was reading a lot of romance novels this year -- especially towards the latter part.

1. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
2. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
3. The Search for Delicious by Natalie Babbitt
4. Uncle John's Bathroom Reader series <-- not really a book-book
5. Private Arrangements by Sherry Thomas <-- a romance novel written by a Chinese-American (who only learned English when she came to America)


5 Favorite TV Series

1. Weeds
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Dead Like Me
4. Entourage
5. Dirty Jobs

also Ugly Betty, Avatar and Big Bang Theory

5 Favorite Magazine Finds at Booksale
1. Romantic Times
2. MacLife and MacWorld
3. cheap copies of Real Simple
4. Games <-- I get this for my youngest brother
5. Ready Made <-- newer issues are very hard to find! >_< I usually find 2006/2007 issues. Bleh.

also Parents, Cookie and Bookmark.

5 Favorite Comic Books
1. Avengers Fairy Tale
2. Green Arrow/Black Canary
3. Batman by Grant Morrison
4. Plain Janes: Janes in Love <-- a TPB
5. Umbrella Academy Series 2 <-- well... I've actually never read this because it just came out but the first series was AMAZING and I'm sure the second one will be just as good (if not better)


... more tomorrow. (If anyone wants me to list a top 5 of something, just let me know. ^_^)

No comments: