Saturday, June 19, 2004

Ah, the weekend --

So ends my first week as an instructor of Freshman English --

I was so tired I fell asleep at 6-ish. My muscles (I found out I have muscles din pala -- hehehehe) were sore from all the standing and walking around (3 hours!) and my throat hurt like hell (had to drink Lo Han Kou to soothe it)

But it's the weekend! Yay!

* * *

I'm enjoying myself -- it looks like my classes are having fun naman -- I usually get lost in the lecture that I don't realize what time it is.

I gave them their first quiz of the semester -- hehehehe (talk about memories)

* * *

I finished reading Jules Verne's Around the World in Eighty Days -- and I borrowed my J's copy of The Acts of Kind Arthur and His Noble Knights by Steinbeck.

So many good books; so little time (and so little money -- ^_^)

No comments: