Saturday, June 05, 2004

Interesting morning --

So we managed to infect ourselves with the worm/netsky virus and spent the morning cleaning up our systems --

Word of advice: Don't open attachment files ... ever.

* * *

Every time that I get the feeling
You give me something to believe in
Every time that I got you near me
I know that's the way I want it to be

- Tide is High (Atomic Kitten)

* * *

Registration yesterday --

~Haaaaaay~

So I line up at the registrar's office in Bellarmine to get my reg form. The regcom member never mentioned that we needed an advisement slip in order to get our reg forms. Was there for about 20 minutes before being informed by the people handing out reg forms that I needed an advisement slip. Grrrr... I had to run to my department to get one. Buti na lang they accommodated my request. I ran back to Bellarmine only to be told that they had closed the office na for lunch break (this was at 1140) and I had to come back in the afternoon to continue my reg process.

~sigh~

Things went smoothly in the afternoon -- I finished registration in about 30 minutes.

Some plusses:
- Ma'am Perez showed me my table in the English Dept.
- Bumped into DM Reyes who was pleased to see that I was now part of the faculty (and he offered to help me with my MA thesis. yay!)
- spent time with my J later that day (hahaha -- that rhymed!) and we went to Coffeeheads (new coffee place above World Topps and Bento Box) and played an epic game of Dominoes. (Yes, it was epic)

* * *

It never fails --

Drop me and my J in any bookstore and we will manage to lose ourselves in the books --

We were on our way to Fresh yesterday afternoon (we wanted to try our hand at making sago't gulaman) and decided to drop by Booksale first. Siyempre, we never made it to Fresh because we spent so much time checking out the books. Lots of interesting things in Booksale Katipunan -- there's this coffee table book on posters from around the world -- but it's still pricey at 1k. =P

No comments: