Tuesday, June 01, 2004

What a day! --

Yesterday felt like it was going to be a great day -- and it was!

I had so much fun and the universe never felt so right -- but, then again, the universe always feels/is right when am spending time with my J --

Games of Fluxx with D and T early in the day -- lollies all around from that Japanese mart (Co.Op along Amorsolo -- EVERYTHING is for PhP75) my J and I discovered on our adventure through Salcedo Village.

Had lunch with my J at Mcdonald's where I accidentally spilled Coke on myself -- (my J was so galing! He didn't panic or fuss at all -- he handed my his hanky and went to the counter to get more tissue. ^_^)

Yes, we continued to eat (I needed time to dry my skirt a little) --

When we got back to the store, G was already there and I brought her to Mocha Blends. It had been a while since we've gotten together for a conversation and so much has happened to her recently (and I wanted to make sure she was okay--)

G is always great to talk to -- she makes it so easy for you to open up to her and the conversation just flows easily. I learn so much from her (and I realize so much about myself after we talk)

(am never confident about giving advice to others, so I usually give them random soundbytes as food for thought -- am glad that some of it actually makes sense ^_^)

It was a pretty slow day at the store so my J and I decide to take a cab and go to my place so I could shower and change out of my sugar-sticky clothes =P

Oh, did I mention I also nearly tipped over the drink I had at Mocha Blends? Hehehe -- it gets better, when we had gotten home that night (after dinner and a movie -- Shrek2!!!), I also nearly tipped over the glass of water on my computer table --

After I had cleaned up, my J and I went to Greenhills Shopping Center to do some errands and to watch Shrek2 (fun movie! Puss is sooooo cute!).

Lots of really nice theory books at Booksale -- will have to consider getting them. (So many books, so little money! ~sigh~)

* * *

First of the Month --

Wow, it's June already -- two weeks before school starts. Will have to register for my thesis class on Friday -- (the plan is to defend my Chapter 1/Proposal this first semester and defend my thesis in December so I could graduate in March)

Am really excited for the start of school -- I wonder how I'll do as a teacher ^_^

Time really flies by fast -- my summers are usually agonizingly slow (fewer customers at the store, etc.) but this summer was a blast! (The new card games my bro brought back from the US really helped -- also the people who hang out at the store = excellent, excellent company! ^_^)

* * *

Activities for June --

It's the start of French Spring in Manila and here is the schedule of activities -- I want to watch the jugglers! ^_^

The French Film Festival starts this Friday at Greenbelt 3.

Fete de la Musique is on June 19 (Saturday) at Eastwood

and Cinemanila starts last week of June (opens with Zatoichi?)

In July, the Metropolitan Theater Group is staging A Midsummer Night's Dream ^_^

No comments: