Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Found inscribed on a copy of Amy Tan's Joy Luck Club --

Annie,

You've been my luck.
You are my joy.

Adam

Let's not let anything negative come between us.
There are few days left.


... my J and I were browsing through the books at Aeon Books and I found this copy of Joy Luck Club -- it had a pretty cover so I took a look at it. I found these words written on the inside cover --

... and I wanted to get that copy of the book because of the inscription.

But I didn't because I didn't have enough money.

* * *

New resto --

We tried the new resto in Greenhills Shopping Center yesterday -- Oyster Boy. The food was amazing! We had grilled oysters with cheese and garlic (yum!), a seafood rice, sinuglaw (scallops and liempo) and sisig -- OMG -- the sisig was so good!

And the prices were not bad -- we ordered enough for 4 people and the average cost of a dish is PhP150.

And Italianni's is opening in Greenhills -- yay! ^_^

* * *

New games --

My J and I decided to try out the new Marvel VS CCG -- got a starter and two boosters and learned how to play it yesterday afternoon.

It's interesting, but it lacks the social aspect of VtES (which I love) --

But I want more boosters! >_< (probably at the end of the month when I get money again ^_^)

We also got a copy of You Don't Know Jack XL -- I like this game. (Am looking forward to playing it with my J ^_^)

No comments: