Sunday, June 13, 2004

I won't go,
I won't sleep,
I can't breathe,
until you're resting here with me

I won't leave,
I can't hide,
I cannot be,
until you're resting here with me
- Here with Me, Dido


...We are so much “one” that you are as vital to me as my own heart—-with one exception; you could never be replaced with a transplant.
- Ronald Reagan to his wife

* * *

Watched The Today Show on ETC yesterday morning and they were talking about the love letters Ronald Reagan wrote to his wife Nancy -- some were read and I found myself teary-eyed just listening to them.

Found this online:

You know I love the ranch but these last two days made it plain I only love it when you are there. Come to think of it that's true of every place & every time. When you aren't there I'm no place, just lost in time & space.

I more than love you, I'm not whole without you. You are life itself to me. When you are gone I'm waiting for you to return so I can start living again.

Happy Anniversary & thank you for 31 wonderful years.

I love you

Your Grateful Husband


For more of their letters, click here.

* * *

Movies to watch:
1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2. The Ladykillers
3. Home on the Range (cartoons! yay!)

* * *

Finally, some information --

The Met Theatre's A Midsummer Night's Dream opens July 16, 2004 at the Carlos P. Romulo Theatre, RCBC Plaza, Ayala corner Buendia Avenues, Makati City. The show will run from July 16 to September 25, 2004, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 9pm, Sundays at 3pm and 7pm.

Regular tickets are P1,000, P2,000, and P2,500. Regular tickets for July shows are now available at all TicketWorld outlets, and at Ticketworld. Call TicketWorld at 891-9999 for regular ticket inquiries.

For more information on Met Elite tickets and on the Met Theatre, email info@themet.ph. Visit the Met Theatre online at The Met.

* * *

How I spent my Saturday --

Store was dead because it was a holiday so we decided to close early. Then it started to rain really hard (and that ruined our plans for late lunch).

Watched My Tutor Friend (Korean movie) with bro and my J -- and we all just died laughing.

Spent the rest of the afternoon watching television until it was time for Nigella Bites on Lifestyle. My J and I prepared peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and ate them as we watched Nigella cook and eat. Yum! After that, we switched to ETC because it was time to watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

And today --
My bro and I are going to Glorietta to try out Breadtalk (apparently, my bro loves this place and would eat there often when he was taking his MA in Singapore) --

I'm looking forward to doing some clothes shopping in Glorietta -- haven't really checked out the stores there lately.

And am taking my bro to T Salon & Emporium (which, I discovered from yesterday's episode of QE, is a franchise) --

* * *

Oh yes, school starts tomorrow. ^_^

No comments: