Wednesday, June 09, 2004

^_^ --

It's nice to be back home. (Spent the past few evenings in Katipunan because I had seminars in Ateneo)

Managed to read through most of the blogs on my blog list -- I hated not being able to go online to check my mail or read through people's blogs.

Turns out my youngest bro also had an adventure at UNO mart (Korean grocery along Annapolis), which I missed. ~sigh~

* * *

Attended CDy's art exhibit --
EYES WIDE OPEN
@ UFO
85 Araulllo St.,
Addition Hills, San Juan

dragged my J along and we really liked this heart-shaped mirror that was hanging on one of the walls. hahahaha!

(oh, i have so much fun with my J ^_^)

* * *

Can't believe school starts on Monday!

Am excited to meet my classes and am looking forward to teaching again --

but there's soooo much material to read through before Monday! >_<

Oh well ...

* * *

And I really love my Holga --

It takes such pretty pictures ^_^

No comments: