Thursday, June 03, 2004

Hmmm... what do you guys think?



From Portrait Illustration Maker

* * *

Wow, will have to register for classes tomorrow --

Erg -- will need to defend proposal in July. ~sigh~

* * *

Harry Potter opened yesterday and I was in Megamall with my sister and my J -- grabe! the lines were soooo long! (will wait until the madness dies down before I go to watch it)

* * *

Finished reading Tom Holt's Falling Sideways, which is a departure from my usual reading list -- (but I read it anyway because the cover had a frog on it and the chapters are numbered by frogs ^_^)

Some nice soundbytes:

Love, after all, made the world go round; one of the many things it had in common with severe concussion.

...

That's love: possibly the sneakiest trick ever played on any variety of life form by a notoriously conniving Universe.

...

In fact, if we're going to have any kind of lasting relationship, I can see that fairly soon we'll need to have a whole series of long, dreary, horribly embarrassing conversations about it, of the kind that can only end in tears, recriminations, slammed doors and mutually assured sulking. What I'm hoping is that after a while, we'll both get so sick and tired of the subject that we'll leave it alone. Unlikely, though. You can't have a serious relationship where you only talk about nice stuff; that'd be like skipping the main course and having a triple serving of ice cream.

No comments: