Thursday, July 22, 2004

"He was the first part of all my joy..." --

I was browsing through the V:tM Book of Nod and I came across the Toreador's words to his childer --

In quiet, you will know beauty
In beauty, you will know truth
In truth, you will know love
In love, you will know quiet

... ganda no?

I've always considered myself Toreador -- they're the clan I have the most fun playing (and the most success as well ^^)

These lines are so beautiful -- I just wanted to share them. ^^

* * *

Midterms!

Wow -- can't believe I have to go through that again --

But this time, it's different -- I am teacher now. ^^

I can sense that my students are apprehensive about it, but I am trying to reassure them by reminding them that with midterms comes the knowledge that sembreak is just two months away! ^^

* * *

Looking forward to watching Imelda this weekend with my J ^^

* * *

Oh, and Ice Monster is now open in Katipunan -- it's beside Aeon Books

No comments: