Saturday, July 17, 2004

Was listening to the CD If I were a Carpenter in the store --

Everything I want the world to be
Is now comin' true especially for me
And the reason is clear, it's because you are here
You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen

I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world
- "Top of the World", Carpenters (version I listened to is performed by Shonen Knife)

(... I really, really love my J.) ^_^

* * *

Am in the store right now -- I'm glad it's the weekend and I get to spend time with my sibs and my J
-- things are getting hectic with my sibs but am glad I still get the
chance to sit down and catch up with what's happening to them.

* * *

New place!

There's a new donut place that opened along Katipunan -- it's called Cello's Doughnuts and Dips -- my J and I tried the C's and dip (Toblerone) and I thought it was okay --

The good thing about them -- and it was my youngest bro that pointed this
out to me, is that they're open at 7am -- imagine waking up and getting
warm, freshly-baked donuts -- yum!

No comments: