Thursday, July 29, 2004

A new development --

I haven't talked about this, but this is something that I've recently discovered about myself --

I like Nutella.

Ask my J and he will tell you how I always wonder what something would taste like with Nutella -- donuts, cookies, brownies, ice cream, cake, chocolate bars, etc.

... I don't know why I'm blogging about this.

Oh well. ^_^

* * *

Link goodness! --

My friend C has this link in his LJ -- it's Chuck Palahniuk's writing workshop --

* * *

Because of the new Lomo --

I remember that I still have a roll of Ilford 1600 (which Fuji now sells ^_^ -- they have up to 3600, but it's B&W) in my supersampler -- will probably bring it around and take pictures again.

The problem with the higher ISOs is that I don't think our film developing places here can manage them -- I get the sense that the photographs could be processed better --

(But I will still have fun with this roll of film ^_^)

No comments: