Sunday, July 04, 2004

Try not to get worried
Try not to turn on to
Problems that upset you
Don't you know
Everything's alright
Yes everything's fine
And we want you to sleep well tonight
Let the world turn without you tonight
If we try
We'll get by
So forget all about us tonight
- Jesus Christ Superstar

* * *

Free Comic Book Day --

As always, it was fun -- it's always a nice feeling to be giving away things for free (and I like seeing how people's faces light up when you give them something extra ^^)

Thanks to G and C for helping out during the day -- owe you guys. ^^

* * *

Uncharted Territory --

I've ventured into territory that I've only heard of before -- now that I'm in it, I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

All of it is new to me -- these sensations and thoughts and I'm operating on blind faith and instinct.

I'm probably reacting to it this way because it's unknown to me -- but, deep down, I know that everything's alright and everything's fine. ^^

No comments: