Saturday, July 03, 2004

This is what I like about my sibs --

My bro is back from his one-month fellowship in New York -- he's suffering jetlag so he was awake when I woke up this morning --

HE asked me what was new and I told him about the new CCG we (people at the store) are all playing now -- the Marvel VS CCG. He listened as I was telling him how we got into the game and how we managed to get cards really cheap.

When he finally spoke, all he said was "Teach me how to play it."

^_^

* * *

FCBD! <--- exclaimed in the same tone as "TGIF!"

Today is Free Comic Book Day -- as is our usual practice, we will be giving away comic books depending on the number of stamps you have accumulated in the past month.

Fun fun fun! I'm excited ^_^

* * *

Three months into this --

And I find that I absolutely adore my J.

* * *

New Comic Strip to check out --

Spooner by Ted Dawson

No comments: