Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Coming full circle --

Some of us are watching it tonight already --

STAR WARS EPISODE III!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited! Watching tomorrow at Shangri-la! Hurrah! ^_^

From Heart of the City

^_^ *click*

* * *

Oh, and about today --

Ended up watching Guess Who at Gateway. The seats are okay -- but the angle seems a bit off. We sat in row E and my neck hurts a bit -- I think best seats would be rows G & H.

Tried the Margarita Slush from Taco Bell -- it initially tasted like really tart/tangy green lemonade and then it got better after some time. I want a real margarita >_< I wish I knew how to mix one.

* * *

Exciting News! --

(thanks to Gabs)

On May 28, a class from Repertory Philippines will be presenting scenes from Avenue Q! It will be at Onstage in GB1 at 8pm and tickets are PhP200.

I'm so happy! I'll be in the area already so I can go watch it. >_<

See me burst with fruit flavor. ^_^

No comments: