Thursday, May 12, 2005

Screenprinting Goodness! --

My friend CDy is having an exhibit starting Saturday at Store for All Seasons somewhere in Shaw.

All the artwork for the show was silkscreened! Hurrah!

"wearing my heart on my sleeve"
christina dy at store for all seasons
opening may 14, saturday, 4-8 pm

drawings of a naked man are silkscreened by the artist into girly
patterns on yards of fabric.

just like in a fabric store, merchandise is sold on a per yard basis.
go get yourself a yard (or half, or 2). then have fun-- cut or sew it
anyway you like.

then you, too, could be wearing your heart-- or in this case, his face
or his ass-- on your sleeve.


Invite is a click away. *click*

* * *

Conversation with Gabs --

Me: How goes Davao?
G: Bored.
Me: Mag-silk screen ka.
G: Sagot mo ba yan sa lahat?
Me: Yes.

For people interested in learning, this is a really useful site: *click*

* * *

If anyone's looking for a place in Katipunan --

My cubiclemate Larry is looking for a flatmate. Leave me a message sa comment box na lang and I can give you his number.

The place is along Esteban Abada, near Rustan's Fresh.

No comments: