Monday, May 02, 2005

On Wednesday --

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We've narrowed our choice of cinemas to two places: Podium and Power Plant -- I hope we go to Power Plant -- Caramel Popcorn ... yum!

* * *

What's been keeping me occupied --

A nifty old game called Rise of Nations. My hand went numb kanina. XP

* * *

In T-shirt design news --

I wanna make a shirt with this design.

* * *

More Garden State Goodness --

Was listening to the Garden State OST this morning -- it really is beautiful. ^_^

* * *

Reconstruction --

Redoing all of my notes for the thesis. Not a fun thing to do, but it forces me to look at the data from a different perspective (older but, unfortunately, not wiser) and it's giving me ideas on how to proceed with the damned chapters.

I've also asked my sibs and my J to motivate (read: force) me to work on it.

* * *

Huling Hirit --

For my J -- (I love you!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

<-- image is the cover art by Becky Cloonan of Demo #12 (written by Brian Wood)

Demo is an amazing series -- go buy the trade when it comes out. ^_^

No comments: