Monday, May 30, 2005

Two as you go --

It is better to affront the world while serving your consciousness than to affront your consciousness trying to please the world.
- Humberto de Campos

Astra declinant, non necissitant. (The stars dispose, but do not compel.)
- The Stars Dispose by Michaela Roessner

* * *

New Music --

Youngest bro got back from Japan last week --

Da Loot consisted of a pair of Tatami slippers done by Puma (exclusive to Japan -- I think they call it the "Sushi"), a Lego Datebook and a really cool artbook called Love Letter From Above the Cloud, which contain postmarked envelopes.

He also purchased the Yoshida Brothers' CD --

The (Y)Oshidas are really, really cute boys who play the classical shamisen to modern beats. (They are very, very cute. =^_^=) One of their MTVs plays on Animax from time to time.

We listened to the CD last night and it was great --

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

* * *

Dinners, dinners --

I don't know why, but the birthdays in my family are not well-distributed. They tend to clump up during certain months. In the next 12 days, we will be celebrating 4 birthdays -- my cousin today, one of my uncles on the 1st, my dad on the 8th and another uncle on the 10th. This only means one things -- dinner.

Last night was the opening salvo -- dinner at my uncle's house -- the highlight was Elarz Lechon, which was AMAZING. Tonight we're going to a Chinese resto along Wilson for my cousin's shindig.

Grabe, my tummy is dying. (But it's always fun to get together with everyone just to touch base. ^_^)

I will be having oatmeal and tea in a bit --

* * *

10 days and counting! --

I'll be going to Singapore on June 8 --

The last time I was there was 2 years ago and I really miss the city. This trip is special because we're watching PCK the Musical on it's opening night. (And we got really good seats -- hopefully.)

Ah, I am so excited! ^_^

No comments: