Friday, February 20, 2004

from one of my journals:

...this was sent to me via e-mail
When you come to the edge of all the light you know and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly.

my faith lies in knowing that there will be people who will be there to catch me when i fall


-ca November 1999

... I wonder what happened between 1999 and 2003 that made me question this. (Notice I didn't include 2004 -- I think I'm slowly regaining my faith in the world. A slow, tedious and challenging process =P)

* * *

And I found a good book to read -- G had given me a lovely book on Beauty (collection of poems and essays on the topic) for my birthday. ^_^

No comments: