Saturday, February 28, 2004

Just got back from a dinner with college friends --

one of our friends is getting married this March (the first in our group) and we are now making plans to attend his wedding in Cebu --

I like how our group can just sit down, despite not having seen each other in over 2 years, and comfortably have dinner and catch up on each other's lives. We picked up where we left off, 2 years ago and just talked and talked and talked.

We had dinner in Burgoo and then off for drinks at Elbow Room (Podium) --

(Never realized how much I missed being with this group --)

* * *

I'm currently reading Mike Gayle's My Legendary Girlfriend --

"I love you so much that when I think about how I feel about you my brain can't begin to comprehend it. It's exactly like infinity. I don't understand it, but those are the limitations of my love."

... P and C of Jawbreaker gave me their copy of this book (thank you!), but it's available at Powerbooks! (it is an excellent read -- D said it reminded him of Nick Hornby)

No comments: