Thursday, May 06, 2004

The first thing that comes to mind (at the moment):
A - Apple Pie (with lots of cinnamon, please and vanilla ice cream), College acapella goodness ^_^
B - Bowling (my J wants to take me bowling -- help! -- apparently, PE niya sa college =P), Bang! (fun game my youngest bro discovered)
C - Chocolate!, Cheesecake!, Champorado! (haven't had this in a while -- hmmm...)
D - Dawson's Creek (wala lang, trip lang), Dave Matthews Band, "Do you play croquet?" (What the Queen of Hearts asks Alice in the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland)
E - Ericsson Z600
F - Frog
G - Gibberish (which I apparently am fluent in when am sleepy -- hehehehe)
H - Happy (which I am right now ^_^)
I - Ice Cream (with chocolate syrup, nutella and whatever other sweet stuff can be found in the house. Hmmm... I wonder what it would taste like with peanut butter?), Iloilo (where am from)
J - my J!!! (my first thought in the morning and the last at night)
K - Me! ^_^ (Kamikaze Koala!!!)
L - lemonade, lumpia, lechon kawali (damn, major food craving!)
M - May 25, 2004 (~tee hee~), Milo Freeze from the AdMU caf (yum!), Munchkin (fun game we play at the store), "May I Feel" (by ee cummings)
N - Nutella! New Job at AdMU!
O - Orange Juice (vitamin C goodness ^_^), "Obvious" (by Westlife)
P - Potato Chips (my J's favorite junk food), Peanut Butter (because we just watched Unwrapped on Lifestyle Network and this is what they featured, Poifull jellybeans
Q - UP Quill (my J's college org), quizzies online (excellent for those days when you have nothing else to blog about)
R - "Raar!" (Kamikaze Koala sound), Rent (favorite musical)
S - "Sunday Morning" (by Maroon 5), solitude (which I love --), Singapore, shopping (My name is Tin and am a shopaholic... ^_^)
T - Tomorrow (saw a glimpse of the future -- it's lovely ^_^), Tori Amos ("am glad you're on my side...")
U - "Under the Table and Dreaming"
V - Vivaldi
W - "Want to watch 50 First Dates with me?" (nuninuninu ^_^)
X - (marks the spot ^_^)
Y - Y Tu Mama Tambien (my youngest bro got me a DVD copy --)
Z - Zenys (Ragnarok Online currency)

No comments: