Saturday, May 15, 2004

Quotes from Mike Gayle --

It all depends how brave you are ... It will always be easier just to cool off and let things go back to normal. And, yeah, it might be that things go wrong and you could fall out for good, in which case you'll lose a good friend. But if you get it right, if you take your time and don't rush into things, you might get more than you ever dreamed of. You might get someone who will always be on your side, someone you nevcr tire of looking
at, someone who's your perfect soul-mate.

* * *

...I think love is a face. A face that you see day in day out. You wake up in the morning, there's that face again staring at you from the pillow opposite. You have breakfast there it is once more hiding behind a packet of cornflakes. You kiss that face goodbye as you go your separate ways to work. Eight hours later you kiss that same face hello. The face tells you about its day at work. You tell the face about your day at work. You cook for the face, and it does the washing up from the previous day. And when you go to bed, you kiss the face once more and hope you'll see it in your dreams.

* * *

But what's the use of having all the time in the world if you're always wasting it on things that don't mean a thing?

- Dinner for Two, Mike Gayle

* * *

Am off --

I'll be leaving for Iloilo tomorrow to spend some time with my parents. I'll be back on Thursday.

~sigh~ It will be difficult hunting for a place to check my mail and post some stuff. Oh well... ^_^

* * *

Guess where I was yesterday --

My J and our friend C brought me to the UP Beach House for lunch yesterday. The pork barbecue was yum!

I brought my Lomo Supesampler with me and took lots of pictures. ^^

I'll write more about this when I have the photos na rin.

No comments: