Tuesday, May 25, 2004


Which Legendary Actress are you?

* * *

>
WARNING
kiteflying is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com

* * *

Got my teaching load for the first semester -- I'll be teaching an En10 class and an En11.

And my sked is soooo nice! (I was worried that they might give me the early morning classes because I'm new and am part-time --)

EN11 (R28) MWF 130-230 CTC-302
EN10 (E24) MWF 230-430 CTC-206

* * *

Because today is May 25 --

My J and I went to UP and I got to try Rodic's for the first time -- Tapsilog = YUM! (I want to go back! ^_^)

My bro had this 100-item question sheet regarding 80's pop culture and I was very pleased with my J because he knew so much! *clap! clap!* (We missed 16 of the 100 = who remembers who teddy ruxpin's best friend is?)

It was fun reminiscing about old cartoon shows (Shirt-tales, Smurfs, Visionaries, etc. ^_^)

Oh, and, yes -- I am giddy in-love with my J. ^_^

No comments: