Monday, May 10, 2004

New Blog Template--

Saw that Blogger had new templates to offer and this one was just too cute to pass up. My J also changed his blog template -- hehehehe ^_^

Sorry if the whole thing is a mess -- am ignorant of html codes and whatnot. If you guys see anything wrong, please let me know and I will have my bro fix it for me.

* * *

What I did today--

Well, I didn't go out to vote -- (I just don't believe in the system right now).

Spent the morning playing pRO and watched Iron Chef with my sibs on the new cable channel: ETC.

My J came by in the afternoon and we went to Greenhills Shopping Center -- it seems that the two of us have been seeking out and sampling Sago't Gulaman from every establishment we come across. So far, we haven't found a really yummy one --

We visited Booksale and I found a copy of Willow for my sister. There are also 4 copies of Gregory Maguire's Mirror, Mirror HC available (for PhP185). Will pick up a copy this Friday siguro.

Maguire also wrote Wicked, which was turned into a Broadway musical (and is nominated for the Drama Desk award)

* * *

Can you say "thwarted"? --

My J has been wanting to watch a movie since last Friday. We had dinner with my friends and planned to watch Van Helsing after -- we were in Galleria, but I convinced him to watch it at Theater Mall. So we take a cab to Theater Mall only to discover that we had missed the last full show by about 15 minutes.

Last Sunday, we decide to try again -- we were on our way to Greenhills Shopping Center when it rained really hard. We got stuck in Ash Creek and decided to take shelter in Pancake House (and then Starbucks).

~sigh~

Troy is coming up this Wednesday. I wonder how packed the cinemas will be on Friday -- I really want to watch this one! >_<

No comments: