Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Some interesting things courtesy of C --

15minuteficlets
Take on the challenge! Read the word for the week and then write! ^_^

... I made the mistake of reading the word for the week and I didn't have time to write the ficlet, so I have to wait until next week to try.

thebookyoucrew
You submit your list of top 20 books and they will rate your literary taste. I discussed this with G before she left for Dumaguete and the prospect intrigues us. Am now thinking of what my top 20 books are.

* * *

Book Haul --

Visited Powerplant last night with youngest bro and my J -- found a copy of Nick Hornby's Fever Pitch and Mike Gayle's latest, Dinner for Two and they restocked their Terry Pratchett shelf (my bros are happy about this one ^_^)

And Rustan's Fresh now has Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream!!! Yay!

No comments: