Sunday, May 09, 2004

Forgive the keso --
This one goes out to the one I love*: my J --

It's amazing how you
Can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word
You can light up the dark
Try as I may
I can never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand
Says you'll catch me wherever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all


... I was watching Notting Hill on Studio 23 last night and this song came on. ^_^
*by REM

* * *

Sunday Morning --

While helping my J organize his desk, we found the copy of his one "dinky" poem -- (his favorite image is dust motes)

I closed my eyes, hugged him tight and listened to him read it to me.

We were standing in the middle of his room and it felt like we were dancing --

And this is interesting reading: Reflections on a Mote of Dust by Carl Sagan

* * *

Holiday!

No work tomorrow because it's the National Elections. I really don't know what I'm doing -- will probably spend the morning at home and will go to Greenhills Shopping Center in the afternoon ^_^

No comments: