Wednesday, December 22, 2004

How can I forget? --

Books for the year:
5. Wislawa Szymborska's books
4. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
3. Einstein's Dreams by Alan Lightman
2. Angels and Demons & Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
1. Flipped by Wendelin van Draanen

* * *

Adventures! --

Monday, December 20:
Met up with my J's friends and finally got to meet P, N's girlfriend. We decided to have dinner at Super Bowl of China in Glorietta and went crazy over the suckling pig. *Yum!*

After dinner, we decided to go to Time Zone. (Can't remember when was the last time I visited Timezone. ^_^) I had so much fun! My J beat me at Skeeball. >_< We did that rafting/rowing game -- which was really silly of us.

Best part was when we decided to splurge and had a sketch of ourselves done by the "Van Gogh Machine" -- we had one done na caricature and another one na regular. Cute! ^_^

Tuesday, December 21:
Had some errands in Alabang -- yes, Alabang with my J and youngest bro. After the errand, we had ourselves dropped off at Little Tokyo because I wanted my bro to experience the place. We ended up at the same Okonomiyaki place my J and I ate at the last time. My bro loved it there and is planning a field trip there with his class.

We went to Greenbelt3 and then took the MRT to Shangri-la.

It is impossible to go anywhere these days -- with the traffic being what it is.

Wednesday, December 22:
Was packing a bag and discovered a box that leads to a great adventure -- potentially the greatest adventure of my life. Hurrah! ^_^

* * *

Online Comic Goodness! --

Gashapon Shop

<--- sooooo cute! ^_^

No comments: