Saturday, December 11, 2004

So I just wished someone dead a few hours ago --

Couldn't help it. The man was just so fucking obnoxious and rude. And his daughter was no better.

My sister told me about them last week -- how they insisted that everything be discounted, including the ones that were just released. They were insisting on getting special treatment because he believes we're from the same place (I refuse to believe that these morons come from Iloilo).

This morning, they were back. The daughter kept coming back and forth from the manga shelf asking for how much the discount was for each volume when they were all clearly labeled anyway. She kept asking for a higher discount because "suki" na daw siya -- (uhm -- no.)

And they kept speculating that we would lower our prices next week because it's our last week. When we told the father that, no -- there would be no final reductions for manga (because, seriously, we don't mind keeping a set of the good ones ourselves) -- he's like "well, what are you going to do with all these?" -- like it's his business in the first place. My sister tells him that we plan to keep them and perhaps give some away to friends in the future -- and the guy tells us that we are now friends with his daughter and that we should give them some now. (uhm -- no.)

When they finally made a purchase they insisted on getting the FF characters on display as a freebie. I politely tell the guy that those were gifts from friends and it would be RUDE <-- I really put emphasis on this word when I said it, if I gave it to them.

Then the guy interrupts me mid-sentence and asks me who my parents were. The fuck. I looked familiar daw.

Here's how he said it: Sino parents mo? Parang kilala kita.

To which I reply: I don't know you so I don't think I should tell you who they are.

Not satisfied, he bothers our yaya -- thinking he could bully her into spilling.

Uhm -- no. Our yaya is so wary of them as well kaya she would rather sound disrespectful to him than to tell him.

Wahahahahahahahaha <--- my most evil laugh

I don't understand how some people can be so rude.

I don't understand why people think they deserve special treatment just because you speak the same language. If anything, they should be the people who would support and understand you more.

~sigh~

Apologies for the rant.

No comments: