Saturday, December 11, 2004

Lists! --

Yep, it's that time of year again --

Actually, am starting a bit late this time. ^_^;;

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
- revise my thesis proposal so I can defend the damned thing by next year
- work out a timetable/lesson plan for Critical Thinking and the Argumentative Research Paper
- finish reading the Jasper Fforde books
- write a poem (kahit isa lang -- for the end of the year)
- take my sibs to Little Tokyo for lunch or dinner

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
- Abbie, a good friend from high school
- Cheng, another good friend from high school
... sad lang, they were on my list then last year --
- friends from college
- friends from Xavier
- friends from Iloilo

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
- to relax and take things as they come
- to learn to let go of things from the past and to live in the present
- to lose weight and keep it off ... forever!
-
-

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).- give some to the victims of the recent typhoon
- set up funds for people who need it (people with great ideas, etc.) / pay for my godchildren's education
- travel!
- set up a retirement fund for all of my teachers and yayas
- save the rest

5. List five things you do that help you relax.- talk to my J (great stress reliever)
- read / write down thoughts
- stay quiet and reflect
- go to Fresh and do the grocery
- ask for hugs (from my J) ^_^

* * *

Top 5s! --

Movies watched on video (VCD/DVD/VHS)
5. Vatel
4. Triplets of Belleville
3. Before Sunset *koff*
2. Lost in Translation / Love Actually
1. Fahrentheit 9/11 / Bowling for Columbine / Amelie / Turn Right, Turn Left


Movies watched on the big screen
5. Last Samurai / Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind / Imelda / Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. National Treasure / Shrek 2
3. House of Flying Daggers
2. 2046 / Lost in Translation
1. 50 First Dates <--- super-special significance to me and my J ^_^ / Incredibles


Movies that I wanted to watch but didn't/haven't (and are either not out on video or I just haven't gotten a copy)
5. The Merchant of Venice
4. A Very Long Engagement
3. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
2. Kung Fu Hustle (Stephen Chow!!!)
1. Ocean's Twelve
... there's also Batman Begins, Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events


Cartoon shows
5.
4.
3. The Wild Thornberry's
2. Fairly Oddparents (Nickelodeon)
1. As Told by Ginger (Nickelodeon)


Comic Series
5. Hopeless Savages
4. We3
3. Demo
2. Runaways
1. Fables


Gadgets I lusted over
5. Dell Insprion 700m (which one of my bros got -- soooo cute! I don't need it, but I want one ^_^)
4. Honda Jazz <--- wahahahahaah! Is this a gadget? XD
3. SE K500i (which I got), K700i and S700
2. Ipod or any MP3 player
1. Lomo cameras! <-- there are new ones! (and I still want an LCA >_<)


OSTs
5.
4. Kill Bill vol 1 OST
3. 2046 (I don't have it, but I want one!)
2. Turn Right, Turn Left
1. The Royal Tenenbaums / Wicked

Songs
5.
4. Breathe by Michelle Branch
3. Fell in Love with a Boy (Joss Stone's version)
2. Defying Gravity from Wicked (and For Good)
1. She Will be Loved by Maroon 5 (and Sunday Morning)

* * *

Over coffee and cake --

Comes enlightenment. Thanks, G! ^_^

No comments: