Wednesday, December 15, 2004

This worries me --

Remember Fr Bob Hope? SJ?
(Not the one who made American GIs laugh.)
The one who taught you English! (He also made us laugh.)
This is your last chance to laugh with him (again)!

Calling all ex-students of Fr. Galdon to
"A Tribute To Fr. Galdon"

For over three decades, he labored to teach us English…with mixed results…not because he was a bad teacher but because we were NOT so bright students! But we loved him…and as he nears the twilight of his years, we gather here to express that love…in appreciation of the labor of love he put in; in not giving up teaching us. Maybe he should have, but he didn’t!!!

Come to the first planning/organizing meeting on Saturday, 8 January 2005, at the Cervini Cafeteria, from 12 noon. You may eat (and pay) your lunch there.

Who’s inviting? That’s us:

Benjie Osias, coll70 (0916-5172715, artalaga@i-manila.com.ph) and
Perry Doroja, coll70 (0919-3078689, perrydoroja@yahoo.com, 727-9555),
both of En 11/12 in 1966.


...it worries me because I already lost Fr. Lahiff (and every mass I attend in Ateneo when all the Jesuit priests gather, I remember him and it always makes me cry.) and I would hate to lose Fr. Galdon --

~sigh~

* * *

Something to reflect on for the coming year --

God Knows Our Hearts

* * *

Wholly Grail! --

Wow! I finally got a chance to see them perform -- well, practice. They sound really great and, in time, am sure they will resoundingly ROCK. ^_^

No comments: