Friday, December 31, 2004

Let's get interactive! --

Post a comment in reply to this entry and...
1. I will tell you what song reminds me of you;
2. I will tell you what celebrity/public/fictional person you remind me of, either personality-wise or looks-wise;
3. I will give you one word that I associate with you when I think of you; and
4. I will tell you what colors I associate with you.

Copy and post; spread the love.

* * *

Thoughts for the day --

So it's the last day of the year and, strangely enough, my last day here in Iloilo (I return to Manila tomorrow afternoon) --

We never really make plans for a New Year Eve celebration -- it's usually just church and then sleep. Yep, we know how to parteeeh~

Bleh.

I'm looking forward to going back to Manila (to my PC, my TV, my clothes, my J, etc. etc.) and I'm really excited about celebrating my birthday with my J this year.

I was planning to make a list of my New Year's resolutions and I decided to check my entries for January this year to see if I had fulfilled any of them. I guess I didn't write them down here. ^_^;;;

For the coming year, I think I can sum it up to this: To let go and be.

I don't want to bother myself about my weight.
I don't want to bother myself about negativity.
I don't want to bother myself with people who are deadset in bringing you down.
I don't want to bother myself with insecurities.
etc.
etc.

I just want to let it all go and be.

Life's too short to be bothered by all this. I just want to go and enjoy my life (and to have as much fun with my J! ^_^)

* * *

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: