Friday, December 17, 2004

Still more of my lists for 2005 --

Things I did that I am most proud of
5. not giving up on my MA despite the oh-so-many things that are keeping me from finishing that damned thing
4. applying to Ateneo to teach and going back to teaching
3. reading all the books I read this year (i love books ^_^) -- discovering Young Adult Fiction (thanks to M)
2. taking that big, big leap and saying "yes"
1. living my life ^_^ (h'ray for me)

Discoveries for 2004
5. I love Andok's Liempo!
4. Knowing how to commute -- having to take a bus to the V. Mapa Station of the LRT2 and then taking the LRT2 to Katipunan 3 times a week
3. Booksale, Books for Less, etc. -- I was able to find so many cool books from these places. (This is thanks to my J ^_^)
2. UP Shopping Center -- a treasure trove of yummy food, cheap photocopying and more books!
1. my J!!! -- the bestest, greatest, most amazing surprise of my life! Gives the best back rubs and the tightest, warmest hugs. The absolute love of all my lifetimes.

Happy Thoughts
5. my students like me (particularly my Lit13 students) -- how their faces light up when we see each other in campus
4. new friends -- I love how my horizons are continually expanding because the people I am around share so much with me.
3. my life and the people I have in it right now (I want for nothing more ... seriously ^_^)
2. March, 2004 -- (I love my J!)
1. knowing that I am loved and knowing how much love I am able to give / my J <-- ultimate happy thought / my sibs (and how cool they are and how proud I am of them)

No comments: