Tuesday, April 19, 2005

April 19 --

Busy, busy day --

Had to go have my trial make-up done in E. Rodriguez. After that, my J and I decided to walk to Tomas Morato for lunch and we tried Steak MD, which was recently featured in the Inquirer -- read article here.

The place is known for its really affordable steaks with yummy, yummy rubs.

My J had the t-bone with Ang Charub rub -- a combination of sweet and spicy. I had the liempo, which was also recommended.

In a word? Yummy.

And, because we're silly enough to actually take pictures of our food, here:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We also had our prenuptial pictures taken by Pilar Tuason and that was a fun experience. (Will post more about it tomorrow with pics ^_^)

And I made these this evening --

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(My J helped by holding down the silkscreen while I ran the squeegee through the frame. ^_^)

Tomorrow promises to be just as hectic.
1. Pick up the CD with the prenup pictures from Makati.
2. Meet with coordinators for update.
3. Go to Katipunan in the morning for errands.

I'm really glad I decided not to take classes this summer. ^_^

No comments: