Tuesday, April 05, 2005

More cute art --

Miki Amano's website

(She has a frog movie in her "Products" link)

* * *

If you want to know what I did yesterday --

Click here.

* * *

Hurrah! to me --

After several weeks of obsessing over silkscreens and crafts and stuff, my bro finally dragged me to National Bookstore and helped me purchase green film, a silk screen, the squeegee and paint.

I have this really cute design ready using the green film, but we couldn't figure out how to transfer the image to the silkscreen.

Last night, I decided to do it the old-fashion way -- with a transparency film.

So I found this image:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And turned it to this using Adobe Photoshop:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I cut out the stencil this morning, during Internet time (while waiting for pages to load, etc.) and made this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Whee! ^_^

* * *

Future Projects --

I want to make my J a shirt with this image:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But I will make this one first:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And if I still have the patience, I will make this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: