Monday, April 18, 2005

Hot off the silkscreen! --

Couldn't figure out how to cut Elphaba and Galinda -- so I cut and made this instead ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like cutting out letters -- (except for D and I think I won't like the letters "o" or "e" or "p" or *shudder* "b") I did this in about 5 minutes and am happy with the way it turned out. ^_^

* * *

Guess what I got today --

My bro sent us a copy of Avenue Q and the Garden State OST. ^_^

Yay! New things to listen to. ^_^

* * *

On Sahara --

My J and I watched Sahara today. So-so movie. When I checked out IMDB to look for a particular photo, I saw that there was a link to Memorable Quotes from the movie and I thought, "There were memorable quotes?!?"

Anyhoo, the highlight for me was the scene when Penelope Cruz comes out wearing a bikini and a beach cap --

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The cap in question reminded me so much of this.

I couldn't stop laughing.

Out loud.

Thank goodness it was the first show and we were the only people in the theater.

No comments: