Friday, April 22, 2005

Day 2: --

So I did get sick -- my throat hurts and I have a cold. Imagine that, a cold in this heat.

I've been productive, though -- finally finished Wicked by Gregory Maguire and I also finished Mary Poppins. I'm reading the second book in the series, Mary Poppins Comes Back.

I finally pulled out my copy of my Chapter 1 (Thesis Proposal) -- I'm glad I set it aside for a while. My experiences as an instructor for the English Dept and having been a reader for a Senior thesis gave me some insights on how I can further improve on my Proposal. I'm also getting ideas on how to proceed with the next 5 chapters.

Wow -- can't believe I'm talking about this again.

^_^

* * *

Consumer Complaint --

I love Wendy's. I think they have really great burgers and I absolutely LOVE their Shrimp Sandwich.

Their delivery service sucks, though.

A few weeks ago, we had some Shrimp Sandwiches delivered and it took them 2 hours to deliver it. Granted that I live in San Juan and the closest Wendy's branch is Megamall and Aurora -- but 2 hours?!?

Today, my bro was interested in trying it out so we ordered Shrimp Sandwiches again. Anticipating that it would take them 2 hours to get here, we ordered at exactly 10. Like the previous time, the order did arrive at 12.

And then we discovered that they gave us the wrong order.

We called them to inform them of the mistake and they offered to replace it.

Our original order of Shrimp Sandwiches finally came at 1. 3 hours after we had made the call.

No comments: