Saturday, January 01, 2011

Goodbye 2010! Last of the 2010 list --

5 favorite books for 2010
1.  A Secret Affair by Mary Balogh -- I just read this a few days ago.  Super love (yes, yes, I used "super" and "love" together) Hannah Reid.
2.  Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt
3.  Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas
4.  Lessons in French by Laura Kinsale
5.  His At Night by Sherry Thomas -- I wasn't sure I was going to like this one and I actually stopped and started several times.  Thanks to F for encouraging me to finish it

5 Happy Thoughts from 2010
1.  My kids are fine.  My kids are entertaining.  (Even when they are fighting)
2.  We have nice vegetables from our garden.
3.  Butterflies (and other not-so pretty insects) visiting our flowers.
4.  Lovely, lovely books (and Book Depository being able to deliver them worldwide).
5.  Lovely, lovely iPad that we have on loan until January (because our iPod Touch is being repaired.)

Also, my husband, the few friends that I have and Dulgie's cakes.


5 Things I am looking forward to in 2011
1.  My new wallet!
2.  The last Harry Potter installment!
3.  Thor by Kenneth Branagh
4.  We have our own coffee grinder so now we can grind our own coffee beans!  (Yay!)
5.  Turning 33 in 2011.  A nice solid age, IMHO.

... Also, getting a cake from M. Uygongco for January 6.  We tried to order for New Year but she was already fully booked.  (I hope she has a slot for Thursday!  Crossing my fingers...)

No comments: