1. A Secret Affair by Mary Balogh -- I just read this a few days ago. Super love (yes, yes, I used "super" and "love" together) Hannah Reid.
2. Wicked Intentions by Elizabeth Hoyt
3. Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas
4. Lessons in French by Laura Kinsale
5. His At Night by Sherry Thomas -- I wasn't sure I was going to like this one and I actually stopped and started several times. Thanks to F for encouraging me to finish it
5 Happy Thoughts from 2010
1. My kids are fine. My kids are entertaining. (Even when they are fighting)
2. We have nice vegetables from our garden.
3. Butterflies (and other not-so pretty insects) visiting our flowers.
4. Lovely, lovely books (and Book Depository being able to deliver them worldwide).
5. Lovely, lovely iPad that we have on loan until January (because our iPod Touch is being repaired.)
Also, my husband, the few friends that I have and Dulgie's cakes.