Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Kate Spade checklist: a leather bag - check

At the start of the year, Kate Spade had a really great sale -- 25% off all items on sale.

I was hoping to use this is a chance to get the Medium Serena in the classic Noel print. We were able to place the order -- and got a confirmation.

A few days later, we received another email informing us that the bag was sold out! Sad. =(

So I browsed through the Kate Spade sale section again and found myself drawn to this bag:

Kate Spade at ShopStyle
Wellesley Small Maeda (I got the Snapdragon.)

It's available in Mustard and Snapdragon. (The Maeda was previously available through the Tarrytown line and came in this really insane Tiffany Blue and Purple ... also green, I think.)

I've never owned a leather bag before -- so now I'm reading up on leather care to make sure that I can give this to Anya when she's grown up. ^_^

1 comment:

delivery bags said...

This Pink bag Makes my heart More rejoice after seeing this Bag......