Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kate Spade checklist: Quinn --

The one bag I identify with the Kate Spade brand is the Quinn (maybe the Coal also) --

So the Quinn is on my list. Actually, right now, I want 2 Quinns in different fabrics:

Kate Spade at ShopStyle
Dungarees Quinn = $295

I've written before about wanting/needing a Denim bag and I think this one fits the bill nicely.

The tricky thing with the Quinn is that it's a bit above the budget I set for myself. I will have to save up some more for this.

Kate Spade at ShopStyle
Frosted Felt Quinn = $147 <-- on sale at Kate Spade

 I think I would need to see this bag first before I can buy it. I don't know how well a Felt bag will survive our weather (or my kids). But I want this bag in the 2-tones of Gray. And I want to get this one for my mom:


Kate Spade at ShopStyle

It's a more posh fabric -- and I think it's perfect for my mom. (But my mom is a practical sort -- I don't think it will sit well with her that she has a $295 bag. ^_^)

No comments: